Sunday, February 17, 2013

Au Revoir - For Now

As you may have gathered from my previous recipe, the Vino Rosso Bundt Cake, the post was originally written in early January.  Due to whatever technical difficulties, the site refused to let me post photos, so I procrastinated in making the updates.   It seems that this post was inevitabl: I've determined this is going to be my last udpate.  At least for a few months. 

My reasons are simple.  Though initially a fun concept, this project is entirely too time-consuming and I have no extra time. Cooking and baking have always been joyful and stress-reducing for me, but now there is all this extra pressue to take pictures and write things down and follow-up with editing and posting.  I'm finishing my final semester of law school, worried about passing the bar exam, and planning my wedding. It's all a bit much to handle at this point in my life.  While I won't say I'll never blog again, it's not going to be happening over the next few months.  And let's be honest - with how few and far between the posts have been, there's not a whole lot to be missed, now is there? :-) 

Thank you for following along with my work, and if I do make any changes to the blog, it will appear on my Facebook and Pinterest pages.  Until then...

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment